All you need to keep track of your character, in a convenient and easy-to-understand format!
In Rolemaster Character Records you get:
• A cover page for each of the races in the Rolemaster Standard Rules'
• A complete standard skill listing for each profession, sorted by skill category. Each listing has skill costs, profession bonuses, and skill classifications (Occupational, Everyman, and Restricted) that are customized for each profession.
• A general spell page, for when the standard listing needs customized additions.
• A general weapons page (listing all the normal weapons presented in Arms Law) for when the standard listing needs customized additions.
• Specific instructions on how to use the sheets in this book.
The latest in the evolution of role playing. Now provided in a convenient 3-hole punch format, the Rolemaster Standard System contains four parts:
• Rolemaster Standard Rules: These are
all the rules needed to play Rolemaster.
With 20 professions and dozens of new
training packages, this system is all you
will ever need.
• Arms Law The complete Rolemaster
melee and missile combat system!
• Spell Law"': The complete Rolemaster
magic system (over 2,000 spells)!
• Gamemaster Law"': The definitive
guide for GMs of all systems!
In addition, you can test the waters. For those new to Rolemaster:
• Rolemaster: The Basics"': This boxed set provides the elements that you need to learn to play using a selection of Rolemaster's wide range of choices.
• Rolemaster Player Guide'': An excellent way to introduce players to the Rolemaster system.