Creatures & Treasures II is a Rolemaster bestiary offering complete descriptions and game stats for hundreds of fantasy beasts, including: Composite Monsters, Artificial Beings, and Entities from Deep Space! Also included are revised and reformatted guidelines for generating random treasure hoards, along with a huge listing of Modest, Potent, Most Potent, and Artifact magic items. There are also a number of random encounter charts specifically designed for the monsters found in this volume.
Creatures & Treasures II, in the tradition of the immensely popular original C&T, is an invaluable supplement offering information and stats for the three key elements of fantasy role playing: creatures, treasures, and encounters. Although designed for use with the Rolemaster and MERP systems, it is easily adaptable to most other major role playing systems.
As a bonus, this book provides a section on incorporating magic items into adventure narrative—a great aid for most GMs!
Creatures & Treasures II includes:
• Game statistics, descriptions, and illustrations for a wide variety of fantasy animals and beasts.
• Tables for generating random treasures and encounters.
Rolemaster garners now have an entire fantasy world at their fingertips. Shadow World products form a rich fantasy environment for the Rolemaster and Fantasy Hero game systems. The self-contained adventures may also be used as isolated or hidden areas in any Gamemaster's campaign world.
• Descriptions for a multitude of magic items.
The completely reformatted 2nd edition Role-master system includes the following:
• Arms Law ®& Claw Law®—The Rolemaster Arms and Animals combat systems combined in a new, reorganized volume! These fast-moving rules include individual charts for 30 weapons and critical strike tables, as well as detailed creature attacks for real and mythical beasts. Martial arts rules are also included.
• Character Law & Campaign Law®—The new version of the complete character development and campaign guide! Character Law® features a unique trait development system that allows characters to increase their ability in any area of skill. There are no absolute restrictions. Campaign Law' includes handy reference material invaluable to any Gamemaster: weather, en-counter, and price charts, and guidelines for running a campaign in a complex living world.
• Spell Law®—The magic system that improves any FRP game! The new edition of Spell Law has over 2,000 spell descriptions based on 3 realms of power and 15 professions. It provides alchemy rules, spell attack and failure tables, and a unique spell-learning structure.
a cut above the rest!